⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I teach small business owners how to build and grow their websites themselves. Free workshop: https://10tn.tips/go 🚀
WordPress custom RSS feeds are a great way to add functionality to your website. If you’d like to take advantage of RSS, learn more about it, and how you can use it with your WordPress website, then you’re in the right spot. In this video, you’ll learn about the various RSS feeds that you can tap into, and how you can control what content appears in your feeds.
In today’s video, I mention a few RSS readers that you can use. If you have an Android device, you can try FeedMe: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seazon.feedme&hl=en_US
If you’re an iOS user, I found this helpful article which lists out ten RSS readers for your Apple device: https://www.igeeksblog.com/best-rss-reader-apps-for-iphone-ipad/
My personal favourite RSS reader is the desktop version of Feedly: https://feedly.com
– Domain registration: https://10tn.tips/domain
– Solid web hosting (with discount!): https://10tn.tips/hosting
– Business-grade email: https://10tn.tips/email
* Keep these three web services with separate companies. Here’s why: http://www.tentononline.com/separating-your-crucial-web-services-part-one-an-overview/
– How Expensive Is It To Have Your Business Website Built? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUt-dnh9nY
– Find The Best Web Hosting For Your Website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJcLfNbfalg
– WordPress.com vs WordPress.org https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8KoAetJ_w
– Dreamweaver vs WordPress, Which One’s Best? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwttiZfhDeQ
Thanks for watching!
#rss #wordpress #tentononline