Every WordPress user has one main objective. Yes you guessed it right! “Increasing your subscriber’s list”.
Subscribers’ list is one of the most desirable goal for every blogger but it is also one of the most difficult tasks to achieve… Or is it?
You can achieve great results using a good WordPress plugin. A good WordPress plugin is the one that gives you quick results. Without having to wait desperately for visitors, you’ll should be able to witness a tremendous increase in your list. With the help of a good WordPress plugin, you won’t have to look out for visitors because you’ll see visitors coming to you.
How can a good WordPress plugin help you to increase your list?
- A good WordPress plugin works like a referral system where your dedicated and loyal subscribers refer your page to their family and friends.
- You do not have to ‘create’, ‘invent’ or make any effort towards unnecessary advertising tools such as popups or slide-ins. A good plugin provides direct action and saves a lot of your valuable time. Imagine the comfort and convenience of adding just one plugin to your page and witnessing immediate action in the form of flooding subscribers.
- A good plugin should be helpful for people who have no technical knowledge. You shouldn’t have to learn any technicalities with a convenient plugin. With a good WordPress plugin, you can get started from day one to experience an endless flow of subscribers without having any prior knowledge of advertising, marketing or computer applications.
- A good plugin will let you concentrate on a few members to get more and more subscribers. A good plugin channels your efforts towards a certain group of subscribers who are loyal to your page. These people then act as your marketers as they feel compelled to refer your page because of the rewards that they may receive.
- Rewards can be shaped and designed according to your convenience without having to give too much away. Rewards can be in the form of free time online, some exclusive access to your page for loyal subscribers and an elevated status online. Members compete with each other to get an advanced status; they can be made moderators or administrators for your website which doesn’t have to be paid. This raises their online status and earns them respect in the eyes of their peers. Lastly, some affordable goody bags can be dispatched to one of the top members each month. This will encourage other members to actively refer your page so that they can get the top slot.
- A good plugin should work with major e-mail providers such as Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, iContact and GetResponse.
- A good WordPress plugin should have pre-designed landing pages for beginners. These pages should help them attract visitors to their page.
- A good plugin should use the social networking sites to build up the list. The plugin will let you create a pre-written text and allow your subscribers to use the same for referring your page on actively used sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- A good plugin should have a unique referral URL. A good WordPress plugin should give each subscriber a unique URL which they can refer to their friends and use it to work on their rewards. This will make your subscribers feel like they share a personal relationship with you.
I hope now you have a much better idea of what a good WordPress plugin should have for you.